Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Monster
6,552 Posts
Twice, but I don't remember how long I had known them. Have I ever talked on the phone to either of them? No.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Nope, I've chatted with a few members here but never exchanged phone numbers with any of them.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
What's the point give my number to someone who lives 200+ miles away - ina different country.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
yes. 1st person was my ex so of course i would give it to her. forgot how long i 'knew' her before i gave her my number.

also went to a gathering 2 years ago and i gave my number to about 6-7 people there. didnt know any of them before i met them that day

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Nope. They come here anyway - it's easier to just leave a message.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I've talked to someone from this site on the phone, but I don't remember if I gave him my number or if he gave me his.

·
Super Beaver
8,033 Posts
so many people have my cell number.. not that i really ever talk on the phone. it was mostly from meet ups years ago. only one recently who i've known for quite some time and have actually had 2 conversations with.

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
yes, several, most for meet-ups. i never speak on the phone though, only use text.
i just counted on my cell and i have 10 SASers listed in my contacts but i only talk to one of them often.
any other SASers i can just talk through msn or here, anyway

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,795 Posts
if you want my number just PM me =] i'll text you haha, i hate actually talking on the phone sorrrrrrie =(

i would put it right here in this post but who knows what kind of spammer/scammer could get it lol.

·
Registered
18,889 Posts
I've never given it out. All I've done so far is the MSN thing.

I don't really like the phone... I'd meet someone in person before I'd chat with them on the phone... I just don't like dealing with phone calls and avoid them whenever possible.

·
Positively Revolting Hag
6,547 Posts
Never, because everyone lives far away and it would be very expensive! It's easier to talk to people on here and I'm really awkward on the phone lol.

·
Perv Ranger #14
311 Posts
I gave my phone number out publicly on the SAS chat, thinking that no one would call it. :) I did get a call from a couple people before I discovered Skype.

·
Banned
728 Posts
I talk on occasions with one member on SAS who I had the chance to meet in real life. And I have 3 other SAS members cell phone numbers for our meet-ups. But I've talked to many SAS'ers through Skype.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts