Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Down the rabbit hole
4,499 Posts
Whats a "normal" school day? Here in Sweden its 08-16.00. then you go home and do your homework... Well you play around on the computer or such first, alot of skateboarding in my days...:)

·
ATribeCalledFresh
539 Posts
A few clubs (Spanish, Honors, etc.) and cross-country. Also did it to impress universities. I wasn't very good, but got through it. Who knows, maybe it worked.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I went to a private school. There was only one activity (an interscholastic tournament), and I did that a couple years.

And for the rest of my "activities" on my college apps I put the things I did for volunteer hours.

·
Down the rabbit hole
4,499 Posts
What are these "activities" you all are talking about, and are they done after School?... Like Volunteer work?

·
Down the rabbit hole
4,499 Posts
Times for school here vary, but it usually lasts from about 7:30 am to almost 3:00 pm (15:00). After that, people can participate in sports or clubs that they've joined for a couple hours before going home. The clubs can be volunteer work but it depends on what club it is. Activities are also done on the weekends a lot of times.
Ok tnx. I still have trouble picturing that "volunteer" thing... But it sounds good.:)

·
Don't Stop Believin'
912 Posts
I miss high school a lot.

I did tennis, two academic clubs, two honor societies, and a considerable amount of volunteering. Those years were probably my peak time, it's gone very much downhill from then.

·
Down the rabbit hole
4,499 Posts
I miss high school a lot.

I did tennis, two academic clubs, two honor societies, and a considerable amount of volunteering. Those years were probably my peak time, it's gone very much downhill from then.
My Avatar scored 4touchdowns in one game!!!:- "and you to can peak at the age of 17" :D

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Just band-related stuff: concert band, pep band, marching band, the music honor society, etc.

SA stopped me from joining clubs. I went to a few meetings for a few different clubs and felt really anxious sitting in the corner while everyone else socialized and had fun.

·
permanently barnacled
4,801 Posts
i played football and wrestled.... I think i spent more time out of high school partying/ or just get blunted with friends then i did actually going to classes. I loved high school.... Everything went to **** thereafter.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Key Club, a couple business related clubs, and I was in chess club for one year.

I joined the English Honor Society but never actually showed up to meetings.

·
Retired Bingo Cook
11,401 Posts
I did do activities in high school, I went to high school, some times.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts