Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..staying in the house all the time.
comfort in food, constantly overeating, binge drinking, mopping around my house..

·
Cool story, bro!
986 Posts
Yes. I gained 10-15 pounds in a year from doing literally nothing for like 6 days a week. I also drank a 6 pack or more on 4-5 nights of those atleast. Plus with all the crappy eating habits. I'm actually kind of surprised I only gained 10-15 pounds now that I think about it.

But now I'm exercising 5-6 days per week, eating relatively healthy, and drinking alcohol once or twice per week at most.

·
Registered
52 Posts
It sure did, darn tootin'. Spending my days doing nothing but sitting, sleeping, and eating was bound to have an affect. I'm working on getting an exercise regimen together; I've grown tired of constantly being... well, tired.

·
Registered
139 Posts
yeah, i gained about 20 pounds from overeating and doing nothing but sitting at home on my lazy bum. i'm hoping to lose weight this summer though and joining a gym.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I am the total opposite. I end up loosing way too much weight. When stressed out I just loose my appetite and sometimes I will forget to eat. I can get down to an unhealthy size.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i loose my appetite too. and since i've started taking meds they've absolutely KILLED my appetite. i have to force myself to eat lately. and it's not healthy because i'm already really skinny. :3

·
Recluse
835 Posts
I lost weight because I was too afraid to eat in front of people but since I've been on paxil I put most of it back on :(

·
Registered
984 Posts
Fluctuating weight is a common problem in people with SA. Either too fat or too skiny.

I've gained 20 pounds over the last year, recently lost 10 of it though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts