Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So tonight I was with a couple friends when all of a sudden some other guy came over with like 5 girls. I don't even know how I pulled it off, but one of the girls became obviously interested in me, or at least interested in talking to me. Of course, I got awkward since I couldn't keep a conversation flowing. I tried, and at one point I think I was actually getting somewhere, but she started to look bored or like she gave up or something, right as the night was ending.

I didn't even ask for her number or anything. I feel like an idiot for completely screwing that up. If only I had been even a little bit more confident, I could've totally made the possible beginning of something happening, happen. Instead, I couldn't hold a damn conversation and completely blew it.

So I'm just looking for others' opinions on the matter. It's not like I could maybe never see her again, I met her tonight through mutual friends. So does anyone think I could potentially still have a shot with her if I tried contacting her soon, i.e. tomorrow? I'd be able to get her number through my friend but something doesn't seem right about doing it like that. However if I don't then I'll never know if she still liked me. I feel like I blew any shot I had with her and I should just give up, but I'm not sure. If it means anything, I got the impression that she was expecting me to ask for her number or ask her out or show ANY romantic interest. I'm such a dummy.

·
Registered
319 Posts
ask for her facebook through your friends if she has one, it's more neutral decision than taking her number. so if she accepts you there you can txt her on facebook then. it seems as less pressure and if she isn't into you really,it's less of a damage than through getting her number

1 - 2 of 2 Posts