Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gone, Never Coming Back
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can no longer watch TV, because now that I watch it, I see so many hot girls. I'm not talking about mature women in their 30 or 40s (although some of them can be pretty damn sexy, if they look young enough).

At this point, I've fallen in love with so many girls on TV. They are all over the place. Hell, the only reason I watch Community is because of Gillian Jacobs and Alison Brie.

This never happened until recently. I thought I was too cool to get crushes on celebrities. Now suddenly that has changed. I can't watch TV anymore without getting depressed :(

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
Solution: Masturbate before you watch TV.

·
A kid named Jordan
497 Posts
Why do you think all women on Tv are attractive? To get men to watch it haha. And what you need I realise is that women on TV don't reflect women in regular life for the most part, not every women looks flawless in reality so there is no reason to feel depressed because most men will never have a movie star etc.

·
Registered
8,819 Posts
I can no longer watch TV, because now that I watch it, I see so many hot girls. I'm not talking about mature women in their 30 or 40s (although some of them can be pretty damn sexy, if they look young enough).

At this point, I've fallen in love with so many girls on TV. They are all over the place. Hell, the only reason I watch Community is because of Gillian Jacobs and Alison Brie.

This never happened until recently. I thought I was too cool to get crushes on celebrities. Now suddenly that has changed. I can't watch TV anymore without getting depressed :(
Hahaha. I must admit that's the reason why I started watching it. I'm more of an Allison Brie fan. Chevy Chase is hilarious in this show.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts