Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and found a reeeeaalllly old topic from 08 and didn't want to resurrect it so here we are!

Any fans out there? And if you really are brutal you'd be going to one of their live shows ;). I already got tickets with a bunch of friends for the San Jose CA show. We got super lucky seeing as how that's the closest venue for us and it's on a Saturday no less!

Discuss!!!
*Rocks out to Dethalbum 2*

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My friends and I ordered our tickets through ticketmaster and I must say that I love their "service fees". Tickets started at $35 a pop and in the end we had to pay $55 per head, not good times for the wallet:mum

·
SAS Membr
1,082 Posts
My friends and I ordered our tickets through ticketmaster and I must say that I love their "service fees". Tickets started at $35 a pop and in the end we had to pay $55 per head, not good times for the wallet:mum
I want to get tickets for next month, but that's pretty pricey. I'm not sure what to do :(

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nighttrain, you could try searching for other places online that carry tickets. I never got around to it but in hindsight I should've done that first.

·
SAS Membr
1,082 Posts
Woo! I finally got tickets! The show it tomorrow night. I'm so excited :D

Oh, for some reason, when my brother when to get the tickets today, they were on sale for $20 instead of $35 :b

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good to see my thread is still a live and kicking!

Can't wait to see them live the 21st of this month!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts