Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
LookingForMyLife
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i woke up at 3pm because im sick as **** and im very worried about someone. i was waiting on my therapist to call but no go. i am too sick to do anything with my nephew. so now im writing this sentence.

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
I woke up with a sore throat and took some DayQuill. My throat is still sore. I finished watching Season 2 of King of the Hill and am now on the computer. I am really excited about my new job. I have training tomorrow. I will be a bagger and make $7.30 an hour. Way better than sitting at home all summer! I really want Season 3 of King of the Hill because Season 2 left a huge cliffhanger and I need to find out how the problem is resolved. I hate that! Part 2... continued next season!

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
I woke up late, around 11:00, because it's Sunday, got dressed and ate breakfast. Then I dyed my hair bright, flaming red and took a shower. I started to do some necessary reading, but then a friend knocked on my door. She was having man-troubles, so I listened to her for a while. Then I took her to a really late lunch to make her feel better. After that, we walked around town, because this weekend is a four-day long festival, called Johannisfest for John the Baptist. Mainz needs no excuse to party. We rode a ride and looked at jewelry stands. She bought a silver ring and felt better about life. I bought chocolate-covered strawberries on a stick and ate a pretzel. I have eaten so badly this weekend. We listened to the US Army play some music at the festival and came back. At 8:15, three of us are going to watch a movie I downloaded. I didn't get any work done. Oops.

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Once upon a time there was this girl. She was 30, but felt about 17. The weekend was Sunny and she had left the house a few times. When she got home she got yelled at. Then, she felt miserable inside although it was a beautiful day outside where everyone was running and playing. She had made small chilled hamburger patties to be put on the hot barbeque later and she sipped down cups of grape juice because she was thirsty. At that moment she was reading some forum, but later she would go for a bike ride and wonder what he was doing.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Wasted...yet again.

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
I woke up early to watch the final round of the US Open. After that I washed the dishes. Before I came here I was browsing my other sites that I go to. Now I'm here posting this and I'm tired from waking up early. I still have most of the day to go, which will drag on I'm sure.

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
I woke up at 6:45AM (for no particular reason). I mostly screwed around until my sister got back home. We watched He's Just Not That Into You, which was 2 hours long. Afterwards I checked my email. I found out that the library near my house doesn't need anymore volunteers. I remembered I still haven't heard back from the animal shelter and it was disappointing. I applied for a job at Hallmark Cards. I cleaned the living room and dining room. I messed around online, took my laundry out the dryer, and put up the dishes. Mom and Dad came home. I read some of Kingdom Come, watched TV, and clicked around online. I turned off my cell phone. It's almost midnight and I don't know if I'm going to bed yet. I really don't feel like sleeping ever again.
The end.

·
Chief Worrier
1,889 Posts
i woke up at 11am... took a shower, watched CSI for a while. laughed at old pictures with my mom because she's sorting the huge box of random photographs. went running, took the dog for a walk, came home and ignored my sister's creepy ex who still comes over to hang out with my parents even though he and my sister broke up like 8 years ago. now i'm on the computer trying to make myself stop procrastinating and go take a damn shower.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I woke up at 10:30 and got ready for my job interview as an assistant at an upscale salon. The interview was very successful. he ended it by telling me he thinks we can definitely work something out. I got my dad and my sister to agree to be my haircut models. I went shopping with my sister and bought cute shoes. we came home and i ate dinner and worked out then showered. now i'm here.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Woke up at 6, left for work at 9, arrived at 10 then had to wait around for 3 hours because people had not done their job. At 1 my prototype for my project was tested but we found a small error so off I went for a drive into the city to uni, eventually found parking then had to run around to draw out money to pay for said parking. I think spend the next 30 mins running around like a pork chop getting my project organised to hand in which included visiting the same girl at the book shop 4 times because I forgot something each time (awkward!) but I eventually got it handed in. I then had to visit the workshop to get the error fixed but they said come back tomorrow morning and with that I drove home.

And deep breaths.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Woke at 5am, left for work at 6.30am, left work at 7.15am to head to Southland to collect the bread to feed the animals at the farm which I will be painting a fence with oil for the rest of the day. The sunrise is amazing with the clouds above the horizon shining crimson orange; they look like mountains on fire. I fall asleep in the car on the way to work but I'm still getting paid :p. The day is good and we finish everything we have to in order to keep the boss from getting angry. I took my camera along with me but didn't get any chance to take photo's of kangaroo's :(

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
I woke up at 3 am happy. I let Tango outside and than came in to take my meds. I got online and surfed and now I am typing this sentence. In 10 min I have to get ready for work. I will go to work and come home at 5.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Wasted on what? alcohol? That is a depressant! It will make you depressed! :yes
Wasted as in not put to any useful purpose. Actually, I haven't had anything to drink in the last 3 weeks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts