Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This could not have happened at a worse time. I'm in the middle of final exams, I have two left and I woke up with a really bad depression. Well, honestly it's been building up over the last few days. I've been edgy and growing more and more apathetic about things but now all I want to do is sleep and I can't focus enough to study for these exams which I'm not prepared for. Anyone have any suggestions for snapping out of this funk? I tried taking an antidepressant today but I think that must made me more drowsy.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I usually got depressed during finals too. I had to force myself to study and to take the exams. I didn't do so well on a lot of my finals. But, usually I managed to do well enough to at least pass the class. During that time I also tried to take it easy and take better care of myself. I allowed myself to sleep more because I felt that I needed it. Eat right, drink water and try to stay away from junk food. That usually helped me feel somewhat better. Push your way through it and know that it is almost over! :)

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
Be careful you don't overdo the studying - that can really tire your brain out, which can feel like depression. 11 hrs in a day is like my maximum. Take fish oil - it's good for your brain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.