Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a plate of food to eat and I'm looking at it and I don't want to eat it. I really have no desire to eat it. I'm afraid this my be a sign that I'm depressed, because it's very rare that I don't want to eat. I mean I ate one smoked sausage piece and I feel disgusted with the rest of the meal. I dont want to finish it. The last time I treated food like this was when I was very depressed about quitting my last job. Yesterday I had like two small meals and the second meal was kind of forced. I think the fact that my brother just got married (marriage reminds me of my loneliness) and that I'm coming up to my 1 year anniversery of being jobless (I haven't even applied to a job since quitting my last) has made me depressed. I'm trying hard to tell myself that I wont feel like this for too long. And I've been doing a good job of distracting myself from my negative thoughts. Last year at this time I had money for therapy and medication, now I have nothing. It sucks pretty bad.

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
I basically hated food untill zyprexa came along

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.