Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have been sick for about 2 weeks now , i have mono. I have been feeling extremely down but i am not sure if it is because i am sick or if it is my depression. I have this activity i was going to go to tonight. A bbq and movie, which i have been looking forward to for weeks. Now i am not sure i can go, i want to so bad but i feel weak and when i feel weak and tired my SA shoots through the roof. Anyone want to cheer me up! i need something uplifting...

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
Well....I don't know much about hydraulics, but ....

I am sorry you're feeling so crap. I've had mono, and it ain't no picnic, that's for sure. I think it's only natural that when your health is bad, SA is worse. It just makes it harder to cope with everything.

Hope you feel better soon. Perhaps you can re-arrange to attend another bbq thingie in future?

·
Registered
690 Posts
That really sucks. I remember my SA was really bad when I got my wisdom teeth out and had to stay home for a week. I would imagine mono would be even worse. I would try not to push yourself too hard. As for cheering you up I find this song pretty funny and it puts me in a good mood. Don't know if you'd like it

·
Registered
86 Posts
Anyone want to cheer me up! i need something uplifting...
Every post you make helps someone, and that someone thanks you with everything they got, because by reading your post, someone is comforted because they now feel a lil more connected to the world knowing that somebody really understands what it's like

Thank you bheslop :) u ar great

1 - 5 of 5 Posts