Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Sweet Apathy
109 Posts
I find his straight standup comedy to be a lot more entertaining than his show. The show seemed to lack something, and it was probably any sort of flow. Granted, he does a lot of topic jumps and turns of phrase, but for a show that's supposed to focus on one theme, I find that all of the skits are just too loosely based on that theme to really make it a coherent show.

· resident classicist
4,415 Posts
Like the stand-up, hate the show.

· resident classicist
4,415 Posts
I find his straight standup comedy to be a lot more entertaining than his show. The show seemed to lack something, and it was probably any sort of flow. Granted, he does a lot of topic jumps and turns of phrase, but for a show that's supposed to focus on one theme, I find that all of the skits are just too loosely based on that theme to really make it a coherent show.
I hate the way the show is set up, it just doesn't make any sense (in a bad way). And the material isn't as good. And the sketches are exactly like The Whitest Kids U Know, only incoherent.

· Banned
3,608 Posts
He's funny. His standup is hilarious and his show is pretty good too at times.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.