Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't even have the courage to do that I hate this girl who added me but I deleted the request then on the rarest occasion I got invited to a party and she was there and now she added me back and I accepted but I don't want her on there tbh I think she's just being nosey but if I delete her again what if she asks why? Idk her and she never speaks to me on fb or irl

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
put her on your restricted list so you can block her from seeing the parts of your fb that you dont want her looking at

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
on the top right of the fb page theres a picture of a lock and three lines. click on that and then click on 'who can see my stuff?'. after that there are options for you to list users that you dont want to see your posts or info

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
put her on your restricted list so you can block her from seeing the parts of your fb that you dont want her looking at
^ Seconded. Put her on restricted. I can't remember exactly how you do it, but look in Facebook's help section or on Google.

Personally I just shamelessly delete. I deleted two guys off Facebook recently because they're ****s and I hate them. They did me wrong, I don't want to speak to them again and I don't want them seeing anything about my life, so why the hell shouldn't I delete them? I still see them in person all the time, unfortunately, but now they don't have to intrude on my online life at all and it feels much better. The act of deletion in itself is spitefully satisfying, it feels like a really delicious snub.

You say you don't know her and she never talks to you so it's not like you really have much to worry about, as far as her asking why you deleted her.

·
Banned
3,670 Posts
Is blocking her account not an option and if she asks just tell her you decided to delete your Facebook account?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts