Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the two options given when wanting to get rid of a blog entry and I was wondering what the difference is. Although, I don't know why 'delete' is made to look like an option since it just redirects to a 'you don't have permission to access this page' message.

While we're on the topic of blogs, I set mine to private a while back but continued to make posts which received 'views'. Were my views to my own blog counted, or have I misunderstood the privacy options?

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Oh, and how many views?

"Permissions and Privacy - Regardless of these settings, blog moderators will be able to view your posted entries."

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
While we're on the topic of blogs, I set mine to private a while back but continued to make posts which received 'views'.
I suspect the link below doesn't work for people who've set their blog to private (at least it doesn't work for me and my blog is set to private), but try it anyway:
http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/blog_usercp.php?do=stats

When it worked it used to tell me how many visitors viewed my blog and when.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you take another look and let me know what you see?
It's no longer giving me 'physically remove' as an option, just delete, which just replaces the preview with This blog has been deleted but its contents can still be viewed by clicking on the title.

I've still got a blog entry I posted after setting it to private that's got one view. I had 2 others which prior to 'physically removing' had 4 and 7 views but no mods in my 'recent visitors'.

I suspect the link below doesn't work for people who've set their blog to private (at least it doesn't work for me and my blog is set to private), but try it anyway:
http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/blog_usercp.php?do=stats

When it worked it used to tell me how many visitors viewed my blog and when.
Your blog has no stats to report.

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
And how many times have you looked at it? When you do, it counts as a view. Also, you and the Mods can see the deleted message but no one else can.
I sent Phread to take a look at your blog and this is what he got:

If it's not the mods visiting your blog it has to be you.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts