Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking here now for a few weeks and finally decided to post. When I first found this site I couldn't believe that there were other people who fealt and thought the same way that I do! I really wish that I would have found this site years ago, but what can you do?

I have pretty much had social anxiety my entire life, but didn't really quite realize how much it has effected my life until recently. I find it strange, I guess, since there were points in my life when it was lurking in the back ground, but not all that bad. Now it has pretty much consumed my life.

I feel like such a loser! No good friends, no job, and living at home. I am so lonely! I just wish I had someone to talk with. Somone who understands and doesn't judge me, or say they know what it is like when they don't. I know this is a good site with lots of good people on it who really do understand! So I just wanted to say hello to everybody out there.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Undertow welcome. :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hi Undertow. Are you a Tool fan?

I hope you find solace here! There is nothing quite like finding places to connect online for those of us suffering from SA. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for welcoming me TorLin, daveuk, Toad Licker, Mooncalf, Madison_Rose, and caitthiggs.

Yes caitthiggs I am a Tool fan. Someone had already taken the user name Maynard :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Undertow! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts