Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left the forum around Christmas because, as a cancer survivor, I didn't like some of the comparisons some people made with SA to cancer. I decided, however, that it was time for me to come back..... so.... here I am?

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Time to lock the doors before it becomes an epidemic. ;)

Welcome back!

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Hey, welcome back! :)

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
I left the forum around Christmas because, as a cancer survivor, I didn't like some of the comparisons some people made with SA to cancer. I decided, however, that it was time for me to come back..... so.... here I am?
Welcome back, Kika!!!!!! :boogie :boogie :boogie
I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering if you were alright.

·
Banned
3,567 Posts
:wel back

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Yes, I remember that thread, but that is past. I am so glad you are a cancer survivor. When my husband was having treatment for testicular cancer, nobody even came forward to support or say it is not a death sentence. I had very little idea, survivors really existed with having had cancer. I now make sure I offer hope and to mention not all cancer is a death sentence.

Glad you're back:D

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
You aren't alone friend. I'm a cancer survivor as well, feels good to have some company :)

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,712 Posts
welcome I remember your name because of your location

1 - 17 of 17 Posts