Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My advice? If you can go back to the other job, it might be a good idea to go. I know you probably feel as though you need to "succeed" at your current job. But it sounds to me that this guy your working for is real blow hard. And that type of personality as a general rule doesn't mix very well with people having our disorder. I've had bosses like this in the past and let me tell you in no uncertain terms.. No matter how hard I tried to make things work it always ended ....badly. And all the time spent before that bad ending was spent stressed out and generally miserable. Do yourself a favor and get out of this situation.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I heard on the radio a list of warning signs that you should be looking for a new job. Intense dislike of your boss was high up on the list.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to hear that that you were let go. It probably would have been a boost to your self esteem to have left on your own terms. But don't fret about it too much, at least you don't have to deal with the tyrant anymore. Are you eligible to draw unemployment?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts