Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Cut Above
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You never respond to me, I hate you!!!
I'm joking!
Tehuti88 has been here for a long time and she provides so much knowledge and wisdom, her posts are honest, thoughtful and uplifting.
She doesn't get the kindess and respect in return that she should....

This....is the tehuti88 appreciation thread
If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything.
If I see disrespect in here, I will report and I will also bite your head off, throw it in a garbage can and light it on fire!

I start:
Rachel, if I may call you that
You have been an inspiration to me with your posts
you write with such grace and kindness that I strive to one day be as you.
Thank you for all your time spent responding to my threads and messages.
Truly.

Note: there are many others here who deserve great praise for what they've done, our voices must be heard, if you want to give a shout-out to anyone else, this is the place to do it.

·
Banned
1,628 Posts
in my time on this forum i have to say she is the nicest person

·
no longer here
171 Posts
I second this!
In all of my posts and others she provides incredibly valuable advice and empathy, and makes an effort to reply to as many threads as possible. She doesn't expect anything in return, yet I am guilty of forgetting to thank her. So I must also express my admiration for this user - most likely one of the nicest people I know online.

·
♛♚♝♞♟♜♚&
6,528 Posts
She gives the most sincere, well thought out advice. I can see no reason for anyone to utter a bad word against her.
+ I like the name Tehuti, reminds me of Tahiti.
+ She's the best when it comes to smilies ;) :)sigh <-- seems to be a favourite of hers haha)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Tehuti!

One of my favorite posters here. Always well thought out and even-handed she refuses to jump into the fray. One classy lady.

·
roarrrr
4,876 Posts
Her posts are bloody awesome. She is certainly very wise and level-headed. One of my favourite posters as well.

·
inactive
4,029 Posts
As much as this is a lovely gesture, and as much as I agree with the sentiment, it's important to realise that making people the center of attention without talking to them about it beforehand can often backfire, especially on a site like this. I know I moan about this often and it's annoying and whatever, but a while ago a similar thread was made for another member and it upset her a huge amount both because of the attention, and because she felt that it wasn't fair that only she got a specific appreciation thread. So just be aware of that.

·
Cut Above
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As much as this is a lovely gesture, and as much as I agree with the sentiment, it's important to realise that making people the center of attention without talking to them about it beforehand can often backfire, especially on a site like this. I know I moan about this often and it's annoying and whatever, but a while ago a similar thread was made for another member and it upset her a huge amount both because of the attention, and because she felt that it wasn't fair that only she got a specific appreciation thread. So just be aware of that.
I know, which is why my stomache is in my throat that she doesn't hate me for this, I realize that good intentions can do bad things, but it just felt right.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Lurker chiming in here. She is by far my favorite poster on SAS.When I'm browsing threads I always stop to read her posts. A much deserved appreciation thread. Tehuti is awesome! :)

·
Tell me more
1,782 Posts
Tehuti always writes thoughtful and meaningful comments, IMO. She has given me much support whenever I write down my troubles in the frustration section, but I never really responded back with a proper thank you. I honestly do appreciate her contributions a lot. :)

·
SAS Member
939 Posts
It seems whenever i post a new thread, tehuti88 always takes the time to respond. That means a lot to me. Thank you, tehuti88 for your contributions to this forum. :)

·
Take Good Care
7,902 Posts
Aw, what a nice thread! I agree, Tehuti is a very insightful, thoughtful poster and always has something to say. I feel she is very open minded and considerate, and can take part in discussion without things getting too heated or one sided. A very kind and friendly person indeed :)

·
Patron St. of Mediocrity
3,188 Posts
She and Ventura should both get lifetime achievement awards of greatness for posting such great posts on this site.

She really is a very sage woman, with lots to say and plenty of facts to back it up. She's always honest, and that may hurt sometimes.

And I just want to take this time to give a shoutout to all the great posters around here who give and share advice and stories. I think everyone deserves a round of applause.

·
perpetually bland
1,604 Posts
She's one of the most outspoken, and most thoughtful people on this site. Thank you for making this site still a positive place! Her posts enlighten a lot of threads. (I'm bad with words at the moment because I'm tired.)

·
Registered
145 Posts
When I'm browsing threads I always stop to read her posts. A much deserved appreciation thread. Tehuti is awesome! :)
Seconded. Her advice is always so well thought out, and she's always struck me as such a compassionate person. I'm glad someone made this thread - I don't think she has any idea how appreciated she is.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts