Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Aww! Look at how happy it is!!

For the record, you were drunk enough to come up with "it's made of happy", but sober enough to spell "Ammophila arenaria" correctly? You, good sir, are worthy of admiration.

·
Registered
9,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My good friend, whenever I post an article I always try to use the exact title used for that particular article, in which case I copy and paste the title over. If I ad something to the title, I will use parentheses. I'm only a little buzzed. I have been drinking slowly so I can hang out here and use their wifi. Now. I need another drink. but will just sit here and wait till someone comes over because I can't manage, even buzzed to speak up. WHOAH off topic a bit.

·
Registered
814 Posts
My good friend, whenever I post an article I always try to use the exact title used for that particular article, in which case I copy and paste the title over. If I ad something to the title, I will use parentheses. I'm only a little buzzed.
Hehe, I see. :b

but will just sit here and wait till someone comes over because I can't manage, even buzzed to speak up. WHOAH off topic a bit.
You could try showing them how happy Ammophila arenaria is! It'll put anyone in a good mood. "Hey guys! It's made of happy! ... Beer?"

Hang on, who's "them" anyway?

·
Registered
9,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hehe, I see. :b

You could try showing them how happy Ammophila arenaria is! It'll put anyone in a good mood. "Hey guys! It's made of happy! ... Beer?"

Hang on, who's "them" anyway?
lol I'm at the Bubba gump Shrimp company and my battery is almost dead :(

·
Registered
814 Posts
lol I'm at the Bubba gump Shrimp company and my battery is almost dead :(
"No, seriously!! Just look how happy the faces are! You gotta wonder what's making Ammophila arenaria so happy!! .... Beer? .... Power outlet?"

·
Registered
9,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it's only 2 something here 5 my time. What time is it in Italia? Is that + or - GMT?

ok making a fool of myself.... and battery at 14% is telling me something.

·
Registered
814 Posts
it's only 2 something here 5 my time. What time is it in Italia? Is that + or - GMT?

ok making a fool of myself.... and battery at 14% is telling me something.
Italia is GMT+1 (GMT+2 when on DST, like now), which means right now it's 2:17 AM. I should not be up this late, regardless of how happy Ammophila arenaria is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts