Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
For those who take bubble baths or used to take bubble baths...do you / have you turned yourself into Santa Claus, if you know what I mean? Or given yourself crazy eyebrows/hats with the bubbles?
I'm sure I've done stuff like that, especially as a kid. Since both of my previous bathtubs didn't have mirrors directly next to them I wouldn't have known what I looked like without getting out of the bath. My current tub has a mirror next to it, but I haven't used it.

·
Banned
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Oh my god, I so jealous of these people! :eek:

I wish...I ****ing WISH this was me:

AWESOME!!! >:)

And the last one...who needs a BATmobile when you could have a BATHmobile?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
My bathtub can't really function as a bath. :( We plan to install a more modern one.

·
🌸 女王 🌸
1,617 Posts
I have never owned a bathtub in my life, so if a miracle happens and i ever get one, then i would probably stay in there for months to take back all the time i lost lol.

No but seriously, if you are on this website, then i'm sure you're anxious and lonely as the rest of us. So it's probably a comfort thing. Depressed and lonely people take longer and really warm showers. I do that too. I can't really do that anymore tho as all my hot showers has destroyed the bathroom cabinet (so rusty, omg) and the walls get black and moldy or whatever :sigh

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
I haven't taken baths in years, and I only used to do it when I was sick. I really like taking hot showers though, especially if it's cold outside. It's calming.

·
Gone and not returning.
1,657 Posts
Being unemployed I just workout twice a day. So I shower twice a day, and take about 3 minutes max in a cold shower. So while I shower often like the OP it isn't a luxury thing lol

·
Banned
5,540 Posts
Lived here for 8 years and never took a bath in the tub. I feel too guilty about wasting that much water. You might want to get one of those inflatable hot tubs and put it in your bedroom so you can SAS and bathe all day long.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
For those who take bubble baths or used to take bubble baths...do you / have you turned yourself into Santa Claus, if you know what I mean? Or given yourself crazy eyebrows/hats with the bubbles?
I always used to go for the bubble beard, and occasional matching brows. I had this toy, the crab from The Little Mermaid, that I got from McDonald's or somewhere. I would take his little claw, and pretend it was a razor, and shave my bubble beard and laugh and have a grand old time.

Man, can't believe I saw an appeal in shaving then. Well, you've inspired me nonetheless, I'm going to go do this again now.

·
moth
1,264 Posts
I dont know, it sounds rather healthy to me :3
Maybe I should do the same. Showers are boring.
Someone gave me a pack of dead sea mud as a gift some time ago, maybe it's time to use it before it expires :p

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
You should try Lush bath bombs. They're the cheap ones comparing to the rest of their products and I hope you're at least applying lotion because hot water does dry out your skin. Your skin probably feels like a crocodile right now.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
You should try Lush bath bombs. They're the cheap ones comparing to the rest of their products and I hope you're at least applying lotion because hot water does dry out your skin. Your skin probably feels like a crocodile right now.
those are amazing. i have a couple i used and they are great

21 - 40 of 49 Posts