1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Uh, I don't think so. What's going on?

·
Registered
582 Posts
The chances of her finding you are non existant especially if she has no idea what you look like. I don't think even the FBI could find you using just your middle name and the city your in. So she will not be able to find you.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
I think you should see a doctor.

It's paranoia to me. I don't think anyone is out to get you.

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
I think you would have to ask yourself two questions. Is this person capable of doing a criminal act that is worthy of jail time? Is what you did so bad that this person would actually take time out of their day to find where you live and then take more of their time to actually drive or fly to visit you and perform that criminal act? My guess would be that unless you defrauded her or did something horrible to her or her family, I doubt she will do anything.

·
In hiding
1,455 Posts
You know that you are very paranoid right? And I mean very paranoid. All your posts are about the same sort of thing. A lot are about people coming after you. Unless someone has actually come after you before, there is nothing to worry about. Even if anyone has in the past, that's the past. You're safe now so try to stop freaking out over every little thing that happens. I've never had extreme paranoia though so I don't really know what you can do other than go on meds or something. And if you already are, I think it's time to go on something stronger.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
***Thread Advisory***
Every thread in this area has had an advisory. Please do not tell the original poster to engage in illegal activity. He is trying to reach out, okay?

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
No one is going to kill you. No one is going to hurt you.
I doubt this girl, whoever she is, really wants to hunt you down and hurt.
If she's never given you a reason to make you think she would (unless she's in prison and might be getting out soon, you can't be too sure in that situation), she probably wouldn't.

·
going hazy
8,724 Posts
she just knew what city I live in, and maybe my middle name?
Umm, think about what you're asking for a second. It makes absolutely no sense that someone could magically find you if they know next to nothing about you. I think even you realize how irrational that sounds...

On a side note, how would someone know only your middle name? :sus

·
Permanently Bland
650 Posts
She could be on her way right now...just waiting to remove your pants while you sleep and force-feed you doritos

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Frankly I don't think this thread deserves to be in this section of the forum, because paranoia as extreme as the OP's is not a symptom of SA. Sure, SA sufferers have some amount of paranoia, but it doesn't amount to being terrified someone in another city/state/country is going to come find us and hurt us. I find this kind of paranoia to be indicative of a psychotic disorder, and thus this thread belongs in 'Secondary Disorders'.

Or on a board for people suffering from schizophrenia, or any other disorder with psychotic symptoms.
It could if he doesn't know her or her intentions. He just needs to understand the possibility of these things really happening. It's actually the first post of its kind.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Well, it could happen. :stu

1 - 20 of 28 Posts