Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to see it today at dollar movies, was a bit sceptical, but it was totally amazing and beautifully done.
Has anyone else seen it?

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
It's strange-I really wanted to like this movie-I certainly appreciate the artistry of it! I don't know what it is I just don't like 3-D movies! They always feel really overwhelming and overdone to me.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I absolutely love Neil Gaiman's books. And I loved Coraline. However, I tend to dislike the work he's done in films. I didn't like Stardust, but I also felt the book itself was incomplete. Still, I'm very weary to see the film when I love the book so much and don't want it to take away from that.

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
The girl in me liked the book.

·
Chief Worrier
1,889 Posts
I want to see it, but I hate seeing animated movies in theaters with children running around. I'll wait for the video.
well, it's advertised as a children's movie, but it's really not. it's been out long enough by now that probably word has gotten around that it's too scary for children.

and yes, i love everything i've read by neil gaiman, and i loved coraline (book and movie). i definitely prefer the book though. books are always better.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
well, it's advertised as a children's movie, but it's really not. it's been out long enough by now that probably word has gotten around that it's too scary for children.

and yes, i love everything i've read by neil gaiman, and i loved coraline (book and movie). i definitely prefer the book though. books are always better.
yea the movie is kind of creepy for kids. also kids arent running around making noises at the theater, surprisingly

edit: dollar movies?? damn i wish they had something like that here in vegas

·
Ambassador of Hugs
2,787 Posts
I really wanted to see this, but it was only playing in 3d in town, which I cannot stand. I'll have to get it on dvd.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts