Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
silver
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going through pretty difficult time again.

I don't really have friends. I only speak to a 1 or 2 friends very rarely and they are interstate. I don't have any friends here on this forum as I just joined up. I am close to my mother and my brother. We talk about SP a lot.

But I can't talk about my ' relationship breakup' with them. We don't talk about those things in our family.

I am finding it difficult to cope with this new problem. I can't even talk about this to people at work as the girl in question also works there. Besides apart from very close friends, guys don't talk about these things anyway. I always hated work anyway, but this has made it worse.

I am hoping to get a doc appointment soon, I hope I get it soon. Thats my only hope.

Does anybody else feel like this? Does anybody feel like there is nobody to talk to?

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Nope this site took care of that problem.

Welcome sir.

Feel free to spill your guts out to everybody yet nobody at the same time.[unless your real name is sda, doubt it lol]

·
silver
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha... yes in another post I did agree with that quote about spilling your guts to everybody yet nobody being therapeutic. This post of about spilling my guts to somebody.... to friends...to one person.

Yes I do feel better after spilling my guts here, hence my 2nd blog post in another thread.

Anyway thanks mate... for making me feel welcome.

No my real name is not sda. It has many meanings to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts