Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know others have a hard time with confrontation. What about explaining yourself to someone else in "Authority." I have a tendency to "Shut down" words just seem to spew out of my mouth, I don't even hear myself talking............No matter how hard, I think it through, I just can't seem to maintain this "Thought' I don't know if it's because I already feel doomed, even when "right" or not.
The thought of going in front of a judge, taking someone to small claims court..............I think..........They would call mental health to come and get me, throw away the key......Even though I know what the 'problem" would be!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL LOL...........LOL..................The question was;-) dork! Are you afraid of confrontation.................. Afraid of defending yourself? Oh, you're usually passive maybe you did answer the question.........

Why can't I go through life with two beers in me constantly, then, I could, I could, I could.............ACtaully do almost anything I wanted;-) completly relaxed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.