fake it till you make it.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
What's the question?

·
Banned
4,222 Posts
A little bit of confidence goes a long way in this world.
Indeed. It will grow. Just need confidence in yourself and others in order to feel at peace. Even if just a seed. If you're open-minded your trust will increase gradually. That's my experience. It's a risk that was worth it so far.

Think of yourself as a work of art and you're the painter. That's given me some motivation to try to become mentally stronger.

·
Permanently Panned
7,900 Posts
What if you were born without confidence?
everyone is born without confidence.Confidence in anything has to be developed.Everyone is confident in doing somethings and unconfident in other things.Experience + Success in doing anything = confidence.

·
Banned
4,523 Posts
everyone is born without confidence.Confidence in anything has to be developed.Everyone is confident in doing somethings and unconfident in other things.Experience + Success in doing anything = confidence.
What if you can't develop confidence?

·
c'est moi
5,888 Posts
I don't get the poll, but I said bright and chirpy, because it seemed the better answer.

I think I've said this before, but I used to be the annoying one that walked in with a smile and a good morning. Better than telling everyone to f off, in my view.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts