Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came back from a ride on my push bike and I find I'm in a better mode and more confident. What are the little things you do in your day that you notice give you a confidence boost. I ask cause I think its important to find things like this and do them more often. I also get a confidence boost when I get responses to my thread post so don't leave me hanging. :b

·
Banned
728 Posts
Seeing a few friends at weekends. Its nice to know they dont forget about me! :yes

·
Registered
139 Posts
doing a sport that i love playing that i know im good at,lol. well, like running it feels so great to make a goal of how long u are gonna run and reach it afterward:) also, writing poems about all that im feeling inside and its even better when u know u are a good writer!

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
doing pushups! i never do them enough...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Doing pretty much anything productive makes me feel more confident. I haven't been getting many extra hours at work lately, which means I have lots of time to read. Reading gives me confidence because I'm learning new things and it means I'd be more capable of having intelligent discussions with people. I always worry that people think I'm stupid because I'm shy, so it's nice to know things and be able to prove them wrong :) We had gorgeous weather today so I walked around town and popped into some stores to buy some food and clothes. Just doing "normal person" things like that makes me feel better about myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts