Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's something I wrote a year ago. I was looking around and found it and just thought I'd post it.

Confessions of a Nobody

By, Monique,

Here I stand alone in this world. So cold so lonely, so hard so ruff. I've tried to build my skin up against it, tried to make it tuff. But no matter how hard I try I always seem to crumble and it all seeps in. It just keeps seeping in. And I'm tired now, so tired of trying. And I'm just a lost girl trying to find a place in this world. I'm just a lonely heart trying to be apart, of something. I'm just immature and never sure, of anything in my life. I'm just scared to death, of being left, and being behind forever. I'm just so mad, at being sad, for most of my life. I'm just a slacker, with no one to back her, up in her life. I'm just a looser, that sees no future in sight. And I'm just a nobody, wanting to be anybody, and I wish somebody was here.
I falter every single day, try to tell myself it'll be okay, but the more I live, the more I see it won't. Everyday I live life safe, never making a mistake, but my whole life has been just that. I watch the other people here, living life with no fear, taking things as they come, day by day. Wish I could just be like them, taking small risks on a whelm, but I'm too scared to go astray. And as I live on through the weeks, and as I go on through the days, am I just living life in vain? Will someone catch me if I fall? Would anyone even care at all, or will they go on with their lives the same? Because it seeps in, no matter what I do, it seeps in. It just keeps seeping in. And I'm just a lost girl trying to find a place in this world. I'm just a lonely heart, trying to be apart, of something. I'm just immature and never sure, of anything in my life. I'm just scared to death, of being left, and being behind forever. I'm just so mad, at being sad, for most of my life. I'm just a slacker, with no one to back her, up in her life. I'm just a looser that sees no future, in sight. And I'm just a nobody, wanting to be anybody, and I wish somebody was here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts