Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
2341 - 2360 of 2386 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
And for the 83rd ****ing time, I do not give up. I have grit. I don't back down, I don't give up on myself. I keep searching, keep doing the work. When I'm knocked the **** down, I wallow for a few weeks and I get the **** back up and keep pushing forward. No one will fight for me but me. I'm the last, best and only chance I've got and I matter enough to keep going. *plays we are the champions in the background* Not going down without a fight!

·
Discord all the way
5,534 Posts
I may get low get low like Lil Jon but my spirit always remain strong.
All these sorrow go
To all skeet skeet weep weep the heck with it
Stop then wiggle with it
Stop then wiggle with it

:rofl I'm so stupid:rofl
:rofl HA HA HA :rofl

I crack myself up.

·
Discord all the way
5,534 Posts
I am content and pleased with myself. Most people feel bad about still being a virgin, never had sex, or been in a relationship at whatever age they are. These things do not bother me at all. I could be a nun if I wanted to. lol

Sent from SPIRITO BAMBITO using Tapatalk

·
Discord all the way
5,534 Posts
I have that Fighting Spirit. I may get knocked down hard but I always seem to come back up. It hurt a lot but I come back strong.

Reminds me of that Naruto song.

I'm so feeling this song.
Fun Spirit is back yaw.
LOL:rofl
:) I'm so happy :)
:yay Yay :yay

Spirito Bambito

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I feel mentally disabled with my OCD and social anxiety, but I'm proud of myself for being functional by holding down a job where half the time involves customer service, still driving around even with all the crazy people on the road and going out to places.

I'm a functional mentally disabled person.... I think that sums me up nicely.

·
Super Moderator
5,444 Posts

·
I'm somewhat trash.
336 Posts
I'll try to give myself two, to really challenge myself.
I'm okay looking I guess.
I must be somewhat funny due to the fact that i make my friends laugh frequently.

There.. all done.
That was surprisingly difficult. lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am happy because May 22nd marks my one year sobriety from alcohol. I have two jobs, a loving girlfriend, wonderful friends and family. My relationship with God is moving forward in a positive direction. I feel blessed and I pray all of you find happiness and joy :)

·
Banned
12,850 Posts
Man I have a pretty sweet pair of lungs, they suck good & blow hard.... this better not jinx it :afr

·
I Am Second
58,113 Posts
You've been through so much and you keep pushing.....you're so strong.

2341 - 2360 of 2386 Posts