Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2374 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as inspired by 'compliment the person above you'
i thought as we are all people who often think negatively about ourselves this would be a good challenge.
so write something you like about yourself, or maybe even something positive you have done today.

i will start off by saying i am terrified of making phone calls but i called up the bank and a university AND the doctors on the phone today!

·
Banned
393 Posts
great job! well i'm proud of myself cause i hung out with someone for like 3 hours yesterday. and didn't obsess about it later!! i'm looking into getting a part time job even though it scares me like crazy.

·
Where the wind blows
222 Posts
I'm focused mannnn.

Oh. and I think I'm good at following structure.

·
Embrace Fear Conquer Self
218 Posts
Good question! I think SA has forever made me a compassionate person, even if I someday overcome it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Me to myself: "Cool Trans-am t-shirt your wearing! The GM F-Bodies were awesome cars man!"

simple, yet makes me feel good about my fashion choices lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am getting better at conversational skills. I am learning to take time to listen to what the other person said and am making an effort to think of something appropriate to say which supports what they said/what they feel, (rather than responding by comparing my own experience). My future is positive !

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
I'm proving that I can get things done and live life.

·
We Found Love
4,685 Posts
I am a very forgiving, understanding person.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
I'm glad I'm able to think up plans on what to do on my free time rather than sitting around bored to death - which is where the negative thoughts come in. :)

1 - 20 of 2374 Posts