Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone for first, I'm from france, and I really don't like to use a translator so sorry for the grammatical and every kind of mistake I'll do

So I know everyone should feel like me here or will say "hey that guy is really pretentious!" but there is a fact that my disorders a incredibly complex. I precise what I mean.
Indeed it's clearly impossible to understand what I have, my childhood what a bit strange but great (with familly, school was very very special In france it's like a jungle very violent context I think it affect a lot of people me too but it was ok)

I will try to describe how I feel the more objectively possible. First of all I'm very attracted by psycotropes, not just to be taken but I love since I have maybe 15 years read about "trip reports" or just "med reports" and love brain chemicals research. One of my biggest problem Is that when we was younger everyone was smoking Canna (THC) so I begun I used to smoke everyday not a lot in quantity but everyday... When I was young I was already special to be honnest so that's not (I think) the original source of the bad. But I don't think it helped. By the way to be short when I was young that's I find the most un-understandble I was sometime "the most funny guy ever" making laugh all of my camarades and the classroom but in the same time I was the most shy guy ever no one can see that but I was always thinking and that since I have maybe 2 years I know that because I was already reading and asking maybe 100 questions daily to my mom I can barely remember but not that far. I was shy but that's not the word I want to use it was more a perpetual anxiety because I was in the same time like a "community king" I used to treat my friends with a lot of love but in the same time like toy's With strange ceremonies, I had a walk with a pen asserting that if that this twisted itself in front of somebody it was necessary to attach him to the tree, and I judged it with my walk-ons and then we tortured him (very sympathetically) I had an art of the manipulation but never in a nasty way.I'm a very sensitive guy but which why I find myself complex is that my physical attribute
My physical aspect, a dark brown guy which seems very confident can hide such a weakness. But I am not going to speak hours I have to visit a psychiatrist it is obliged. The biggest problem it is because I managed all the same to maintain an extremely active but paradoxically non-existent social life for example, I have practically never spoken to a girl of my life. This year by making the minimum (In fact making nothing...) I seduced several girl in spite of me, but I am totally unable to overtake my fear, a fear which I have difficulty qualifying because it is far from being conventional. I suspect a shape of schizophrenia (I would like moreover that somebody knows how as it is qualified somebody who speaks perpetually in the head but no like it's a specific voice into my head.
I'll stop here because I can continue hours and hours speaking about myself so hello. and welcome to you and myself in my community of crazy smart guys

·
Banned
3,597 Posts
Welcome to SAS, hope you find what you're looking for :)

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, DJBabyChris! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey DJbabychris welcome. :hyper

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome djbabychris and hello!