Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I was just curious if anybody here will be attending Comic Con in San Diego or has attended it before? I've been attending it for a few years now with my parents, and this year seems to be the most exciting year I think since I've been going. I really can't wait to see the Dexter and True Blood panel again. I do so love seeing Michael C. Hall and Stephen Moyer in person lol

Anyway if anybody here is going, I hope you have a great time, I know I will.

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Have fun! Hey, did you see Triumph the Insult Comic Dog at last years Comic Con? Sadly that's the only way I knew about it...heh.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have fun! Hey, did you see Triumph the Insult Comic Dog at last years Comic Con? Sadly that's the only way I knew about it...heh.
Thanks :) Ah no I didn't unfortunately. It would have been awesome to see him lol Maybe I'll catch him around this year.

I will be attending !!!!!

this will be my 4th year
I've been going for about that long too. Hope you have an awesome time too!

·
MayTheForceBeWithYou
19,559 Posts
Thanks :) Ah no I didn't unfortunately. It would have been awesome to see him lol Maybe I'll catch him around this year.

I've been going for about that long too. Hope you have an awesome time too!
wanna meet up? i know a few other people that are going that have SA. we should get a lunch together or something.

·
Banned
5,875 Posts
Hey, if any of you guys wouldn't mind, try to sneak in a camera and get some bootleg footage from the Avatar showing. Nah, j/k:b

But seriously...do it.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
i wish i could go. ive only been to one comic con in WA and it was fun. maybe next vacation i'll schedule it around the SDCC

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm going on Saturday. Never been before so have no expectations really except to be overwhelmed I'm sure...only heard good things about it though so should be a lot of fun

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
If I lived nearby I'd go, but thats a plane trip across the country for me.

·
Banned
2,768 Posts
I always lose track of time then hear about comic-con like a week before the event when all the tickets are sold out. But i've always wanted to go just to check it out.

Not really into anything other than games though so 90% of the stuff there I probably wouldnt know except the obvious stuff

·
Spread Your Wings
1,512 Posts
^Nice video of the event.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts