Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
I'm actually getting excited about it. It's way down on my list of fave sports, but my fave team(Nebraska) moved to the Big Ten Conference...and I get the Big Ten TV Network, so I'll get to watch a lot more of their games.
I get to watch them play Chattanooga today so hopefully they blow them out. :clap

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
my alma mater faced off with mighty indiana state and eked out a victory. huzzah!

·
Registered
10,936 Posts
UMass opened its last season in FCS with a win over Holy Cross on Thursday night. Next year it's onward to the MAC, and "home" games (nearly a hundred miles from campus) at Gillette Stadium.

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
Oh yeahhhhh am I excited! Baylor beat TCU!!! And, A&M plays SMU tonight. Just non conference, but I'm anxious to see how A&M does. This could be their year!
A&M looked good. :yes So did Nebraska...well, so did all the top ranked teams except Oregon but they played a tough LSU team.
Why did everyone open with cake-walks except LSU vs Oregon? Oh well, I'm excited for next weekend. :yes

·
Registered
154,233 Posts

·
Banned
2,619 Posts
I don't even come from the States so I have no personal ties to any team, but even before I knew they were good I was a LSU fan, my favorite author Vince Flynn is from Minnesota and went to St Thomas University so I follow The Minnesota State Gophers. GEAUX Tigers. Loved the game against Western Virginia.

·
I Am Second
58,093 Posts
Pretty interesting rankings, this month should be exciting.

·
I Am Second
58,093 Posts
Can't wait to see that LSU @ Bama game tomorrow, huge game.

1 - 20 of 213 Posts