Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Be One With the Poo
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Colbert Report or The Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart fans out there? I love the way these guys do the news. If you're a fan, and haven't heard yet, NASA is having a "name the satellite" contest for a new multi-billion dollar space doo-hickey. Anyway Colbert is encouraging fans to vote for his name on NASA's website:

http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/name_ISS/index.html

After a couple weeks he is now leading with 115,000 votes and the runner up is still close behind with 99,000 votes. So show your support and put "Colbert" in the suggestion vote box!

COLBERT NATION!

·
Registered
177 Posts
oh this is funny. I'll definately vote for him. :boogie

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Haha that is awesome, I voted for him.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Colbert is vastly funnier than Jon Stewart.

And NASA should sell the naming rights. Wonder what they'd be worth? Maybe some beer company would buy it just like they buy the right to give a baseball stadium their name (like Miller Park that's within several miles of me).

·
Registered
177 Posts
Colbert is vastly funnier than Jon Stewart.

And NASA should sell the naming rights. Wonder what they'd be worth? Maybe some beer company would buy it just like they buy the right to give a baseball stadium their name (like Miller Park that's within several miles of me).
oh gawd. I'd much rather Colbert have it than it be a [email protected] permanent advertisement. quiet before someone at nasa takes notice of that!!!!

·
Registered
984 Posts
The man has a huge pair for what he did at the white house correspondant dinner. It didn't effect anything, but Bush and co deserved it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
how do you knowhow many votes he has? it doesn't say on the website

·
Registered
336 Posts
i dont know but i always watch him and it just makes sense...... alot of things. Hes so over enthused and sharp...... i know its possible without cocaine, but hes rich and alot of comedians use cocaine. ALOT. how do you think Dane cook just runs around a stage surrounded by 50000 people screaming and yelling and rolling all over the stage. lol its cocaine baby.
couldnt you see him doing cocaine.. in his suit business man style. one episode he looked so restless and tired yet wired. his eyes were dialated and bloodshot (looked like it).
hey im just me.. throwin out a theory

·
Registered
811 Posts
Yeah love Stewart and Colbert!

i dont know but i always watch him and it just makes sense...... alot of things. Hes so over enthused and sharp...... i know its possible without cocaine, but hes rich and alot of comedians use cocaine. ALOT. how do you think Dane cook just runs around a stage surrounded by 50000 people screaming and yelling and rolling all over the stage. lol its cocaine baby.
couldnt you see him doing cocaine.. in his suit business man style. one episode he looked so restless and tired yet wired. his eyes were dialated and bloodshot (looked like it).
hey im just me.. throwin out a theory
I don't think Stephen does cocaine. He is doing a character of "Stephen Colbert" on his show, that is not how he really is. What does being rich have to do with it? How do you know a lot of comedians use cocaine?
I don't think Dane uses it either. Why would you need to do cocaine to run around and roll around, with or without 50,000 people watching. I do that all the time, and have done it on stage.

·
Registered
336 Posts
cocaine is availabe to those people so easily. hes done alot of stuff with cocaine too on the show. the honey with cocaine in it, the interview about cocaine. but ur right he may not. both of us could be right.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Yeah love Stewart and Colbert!

I don't think Stephen does cocaine. He is doing a character of "Stephen Colbert" on his show, that is not how he really is. What does being rich have to do with it? How do you know a lot of comedians use cocaine?
I don't think Dane uses it either. Why would you need to do cocaine to run around and roll around, with or without 50,000 people watching. I do that all the time, and have done it on stage.
I think you're being a bit naive a lot of the "greats" had a little nose candy problem Richard Pryor, Robin Williams, and Mich Hedberg just off the top of my head. That dosen't mean that Colbert et al are on drugs though.

·
Be One With the Poo
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The contest ended last week.

Colbert won it with over 230,000 votes. NASA is still deciding on what their final decision will be.

P.S. I like Colbert. I love Jon Stewart.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts