Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Which do you drink most often?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to drink a lot of coffee mainly because of the caffeine. But now I have found Green tea to be much better, since it has less caffeine, yet still gives the kind of high I get from coffee. Also, it is much more healthy. So what about you?

·
Registered
88 Posts
If has to be either I go for herbal tea's. I can't stand normal coffee, however I do like cappacino's with the whipped cream and such on the odd occasion ;)

Coffee just leaves a nasty taste in my mouth and caffeine doesn't do jack for me. I like soda thou..... doesn't have to have caffeine though unless its a "non caffeinated" version of a normal caffeininated soda. Don't gimme diet soda thou ;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
I drink a lot of tea. I can barely drink coffee as it wreaks havoc on my stomach. I limit myself to those fancy coffee variants at cafés as they seem to go easier on the guts.

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
I'm addicted to green tea. I'm glad it's catching on now and can be found anywhere. :)

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
coffee!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Tea! Tea rox. But I stop drinking it in the mornings because it makes me more nervous and jumpy. Green tea is good too and they claim its better for you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
All of the above! I drink green or black tea with my breakfast. I drink black coffee when I get to work in the morning. I switch to iced tea in the afternoon (for some reason I can't drink coffee after 11:00 am). During the winter, I like to drink non-caffeine/herbal teas in the evening.

·
Registered
292 Posts
How can I choose between the different varieties of tea?

Ah, well, I chose black tea because that's what I drink the most of. In fact, I very rarely drink anything else.

Oh, and I despise coffee. :puke

1 - 20 of 36 Posts