Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How would someone deal with an unscrupulious co-worker, (I am not in a management position)ie: not pulling their own weight, fraudliant hours on their time sheet, failing to live up to their resume', dissappearing for extended lengths of time (not a reasonable break -15min.. or lunch hour), dealing with personal business using company equipment (this person owns their own business), disregarding project deadlines, refusing to do assignments (because they feel it is beneith their station) ignoring instructions or directions and then when "tagged", iimplying that they did not receive instruction or direction, implicating superiors in order to get the "heat" off themselves. Superiors are, however, starting to catch on.

I admit that I do not care for this person and that issue is mine, I own it. So.. I don't interact with this individual unless required too which make me appear to be a jerk. I do get along with most people at work and have polite relationships with the individuals that I'm not particularly friendly with. I'm even friendly with my ex.. go figure.

But, it appears that my choice to interact or not, is a problem to this person and they want to.. "come to a reasonable solution". I know what I want to say.. "I don't have to like you to work with you".. all I have to be is polite and succinct and document everything...

Well this is starting to get to me and I'd like to rip every nose hair out of this person head:eek:
Yes, I know I'm whining... but help.. any advise will be appreciated..

:)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey debit welcome. :)

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Debit,

I agree with BeautyBelle. A lot of us have co-workers like that.
Welcome to the site! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts