Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else experienced that?
The first thing I notice when I take Adderall is that my vision becomes crisp, clear and precise... for lack of better adjectives. It's sort of hard to describe.
It was almost like everything was more... cartoony? Or 2D? Except the weird thing about it was that while it looked a little more "fake," it also felt way more REAL. It was like how I normally see things was the "fake" eyesight, and the Adderall vision was real, and now I feel like that's how "normal" people see things.
I don't have 20/20 vision but I don't need glasses or contacts. The way I see things normally... well, that's also hard to describe. I suffer from derealization due to my anxiety, and one of the symptoms of that is strange vision. It's like looking through a veil. My eyesight isn't necessarily blurry, but it's not crisp-looking.
The best way I can describe it would be to compare it to TV static. You know, the black/white/gray dots/fuzziness? It's like that, except the "dots" are much, much smaller, and they're different colors. Well, I'm not sure if they're different colors, but I know they're not black and white. I don't know, it's so hard to explain... hahaha.

But... yeah, has anyone else had this experience? Even with another stimulant, or any other drug for that matter?
I have prescribed Vyvanse right now and that actually makes my vision a little bit blurry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts