Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Cant believe how much they have gone up they just went up another dollar in wisconsin
i paid 12 75 for 2 packs of newports today this suckssssssssss

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
Perhaps not, but it isn't surprising either. Cigarettes have long been the whipping boy of social program payments.
Yes they have (and good to see you Kika).

I fail to see why we are supporting a children health program on cigs...I would like to see more solid funding for this.

"Sin taxes" just do not sit well with me for reasons I have probably stated 1000 times on SAS.

I was disappointed in Obama for signing this but not surprised.

·
Registered
794 Posts
The higher the prices go, the happier I will be.

·
Registered
794 Posts
No, what's 'mean' is making an asthmatic breath in second hand smoke whilst walking past someone who is choosing to kill themselves.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
well at least the taxes are going for something good. a type of insurance for kids whose parents make too much for medicaid but not enough to be insured. or thats what i was told

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fairy give me one case where someone has died from 2nd hand smoke...and u know what else i hate is when fat people tell me smoking is unhealthy yea so is that cheeseburger

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thats a bold statement and a lot of haters id have to say...i despise people that judge..
its a addiction a mental problem would u like to be despised for having social anxiety

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I didn't even see what they cost here in NJ yet. When did the tax hike take effect? We already have the most expensive cigarette prices in the country. I wonder what they are now. I was thinking of buying a pack of cloves to smoke occasionally. Those cost a lot of money, anyway.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.