Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it too early to mention this? Hallmark has all their xmas crap out. Or should I let it go, let it go, let it go???

·
Registered
515 Posts
Evrywhere has already gto all their Christmas stuff out and we haven't even had Halloween yet! Plus it's only just turned October. Least they didn't start putting in out in Summer/end of August, unless they did in places?

·
Hiding in my basement
347 Posts
They had Christmas stuff out at the end of august in this area. 4 months in advance?! It's getting out of control. Been out of control. Thank the media.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Is it too early to mention this? Hallmark has all their xmas crap out. Or should I let it go, let it go, let it go???
It's not at all too early to mention it's too early for this **** it makes me want to vomit, I hate organised holidays. I worked in a department store a few months ago and in about march we had christmas cards out!! A customer pointed it out to me and I was like What!?! we did get the stock a season late though, I didn't think that included christmas stuff though... :? since the other christmas stuff was generally at the normal time of, christmas! I think it's pathetic and it makes it non-enjoyable.

·
Somewhere but not here.
1,802 Posts
I was at Target earlier, and they had a couple aisles full of Christmas stuff.
about the same amount as their Halloween stuff.
I don't feel Christmasey until after Thanksgiving, and after there's 2 feet of snow on the ground.

·
Doing my best
301 Posts
i get a yearning for christmas in july every year... i've got tony bennett singing "winter wonderland" on my ipod and i listened to that a couple times. ahha.

it's all about the food for me... every holiday is associated with some foods. christmas cookies!

but yeah, the stores putting out all the holiday crap months before it gets here is ridiculous. it's not like i'm gonna do my xmas shopping till two days before. and i'm there with lots of other people, so i'd like to know if they're actually selling anything to warrant putting it out that early.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts