Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So right now I don't want to pressure my parents on spending tons of money on me. My dad fully supports me and believes that the amount of money does not matter as long as I'm okay. However I do not want to abuse this fact. Right now Im struggling not only with my 'mental' stability but with my weight. I have lost tons of weight already and am only missing couple pounds honestly, but those are the hardest. Ive been wanting to become a vegetarian since I was little so I saw this as an opportunity (I rarely eat meat anyways). But I don't know if I should see a therapist better...I mean I have my problems and after some time I can manage to control myself and relax (of course after a long time of being angry, anxious, sad, etc). But my weight does make me sad or angry since im a huge runner, etc. So, should I invest in a therapist, or a nutriologist. Both can be an answer too, but I don't know which one will help me more...any take?

Thanks

·
In my mind
154 Posts
honestly i dont know.

i guess if it was me, i would ask opinion to my father and then go with what i think was best

if it doesnt work you can always go back and try another, so dont stress about it =)

and btw im 22 and pretty girls alone dont do it for me anymore, i need a good loving heart too to get me going.

just pretty isnt enough..
so dont think that much about your weight =)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts