Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choose 5 sas-ers to live with!!

3K views 42 replies 34 participants last post by  The Dark Knight 
#1 ·
For me it would be Aussiepea in drag (to even the male to female ratio), Demerzel, Christa25, cubanscorpio, and whitewhale.

:boogie

go go.

#15 ·
Probably the SASers that I feel like I can relate to on some level.

So I could see myself getting along with TheDood, Mr. Bacon, MissAmanda, JH1984, Elad, Euphoria04, Gunner 21, Brooke Brigham, Relinquished, Cuppy because she's just adorable, and MeganRenee because let's be honest, she's smokin' hot. There's too many, also Persephone, she seems pretty down to earth and cool. I think I'd have a lot of fun if those people were my roommates.

missamanda, don't fool yourself, we'd be roommates...

#43 ·
B-T-dubs, this thread is probably going to get deleted/locked soon. If not, I stand corrected.
Yep.

Spamming
Spamming will not be tolerated, which includes: blatant, excessive or inappropriate promotion or advertising of any person or persons (including user popularity-based threads), product, service, website or board; pyramid schemes or referral games; posting multiple threads; use of multiple accounts; posting threads in the incorrect forum; looks-rating threads; excessive capital letter use; excessive punctuation use (ie !!!!!); excessively long signatures; and/or any post deemed spam due to irrelevance or nuisance in nature. Links from recently registered accounts will met with more scrutiny. Don't register on our forum to immediately promote your personal or commercial site.

#31 ·
+ 1 Inb4dalok

#38 ·
Hmm... Nope can't answer this thread for reasons. I think some of the people I'd pick might not get along either which would be more interesting XD I don't want to put people in awkward situations. Also I don't talk to anyone here much sooo. Think I have more than five too actually.

Of course in reality the users I like the most would be the ones I'm most anxious around, so maybe I should just pick five people I frequently disagree with :p but nah.

It's so tempting to joke right now too, but I won't :X I'll be good.

#41 ·
Hmm... Nope can't answer this thread for reasons. I think some of the people I'd pick might not get along either which would be more interesting XD I don't want to put people in awkward situations. Also I don't talk to anyone here much sooo. Think I have more than five too actually.
Now I'm curious haha what users do you think wouldn't get along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.