Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Cool Cat
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me it would be Aussiepea in drag (to even the male to female ratio), Demerzel, Christa25, cubanscorpio, and whitewhale.

:boogie

go go.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Can't name one since I don't know anyone on here personally.

·
Soothsayer
4,756 Posts
I don't wanna. Oh I got it. Had to use my nogger.

Nevermore512, Always Starting Over, Petrovsk Mizinski, Going crazy, matte.

Such a sausage fest.

·
Seriously , never serious
6,456 Posts
No thanks
I like and prefer living alone and definitely don't want to live in one place for long esp not a mansion

No one would want to live with me either so that works out ok .

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
slyfox, amocholes, ultrashy, nubly, soulcancer

The first cause he's my boyfriend. The rest because they'd all kill/drive each other nuts and we'd get the house to ourselves.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Probably the SASers that I feel like I can relate to on some level.

So I could see myself getting along with TheDood, Mr. Bacon, MissAmanda, JH1984, Elad, Euphoria04, Gunner 21, Brooke Brigham, Relinquished, Cuppy because she's just adorable, and MeganRenee because let's be honest, she's smokin' hot. There's too many, also Persephone, she seems pretty down to earth and cool. I think I'd have a lot of fun if those people were my roommates.

ItsEasierToRun x5. He can paint, fix **** and remove spiders all while lookin' fly.
missamanda, don't fool yourself, we'd be roommates...

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I can name a few but I don't even really know them I just stalk their posts so I can't name them because they will think I'm a creeper.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Probably the SASers that I feel like I can relate to on some level.

So I could see myself getting along with TheDood, Mr. Bacon, MissAmanda, JH1984, Elad, Euphoria04, Gunner 21, Brooke Brigham, Relinquished, Cuppy because she's just adorable, and MeganRenee because let's be honest, she's smokin' hot. There's too many, also Persephone, she seems pretty down to earth and cool. I think I'd have a lot of fun if those people were my roommates.

Oh, and missamanda, don't full yourself, we'd be roommates...
Haha! I could see it. I can be wingman.

+Sin, he's the best.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.