Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already tried this before with no success, but it can't hurt to try again.

Anyone in the area interested in some type of gathering?

·
Registered
10,936 Posts
I'm in Evanston, and I'm up for doing something as long as it's very cheap and easily accessible by public transportation (I'm unemployed, I'm poor, and I don't drive).

·
USC GAMECOCK
29 Posts
Gathering in Chicago

Hi,
Im jealous about this post b/c Chicagoland has the largest gathering/support group than any city in the country..And I live in South Carolina..The gathering is off of meetup.com They have around 700 members...Go check it out

·
Registered
10,936 Posts
Hi,
Im jealous about this post b/c Chicagoland has the largest gathering/support group than any city in the country..And I live in South Carolina..The gathering is off of meetup.com They have around 700 members...Go check it out
Yeah, I've been to a couple of those. Nothing special. Everyone was friendly, though.

·
Registered
475 Posts
So, what should we do people?? I'm in the western suburbs. Sundays are best for me. What days are good for you guys?? I really want to do something. Maybe meet at a restaurant or a park? Go bowling?? To the female poster above that said you wanted another female there...... I am a female as well that would hang out.

·
Pleased to meet me.
1,933 Posts
so are you guys down with the movie idea, there is a really cool theatre in downtown with a bowling alley in the same building and a restaurant i think. its really cool, would you guys be up for something like that?

·
Registered
475 Posts
I would be up for that if it is on a Sunday because otherwise I am pretty busy during the week. I probably could also do it on a Saturday night or possibly a weeknight depending on the day.

·
Pleased to meet me.
1,933 Posts
I would be up for that if it is on a Sunday because otherwise I am pretty busy during the week. I probably could also do it on a Saturday night or possibly a weeknight depending on the day.
which weekend would you be up for it? oh and im the same way, i work pretty late during the weekdays so weekends are also ideal for me.

·
Registered
475 Posts
The first good weekend for me is probably October 25(2 weeks from now) because I have to play soft ball next week. I'm really hoping it's not too cold lol. So, let me know what's good for you.

1 - 20 of 204 Posts