Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
It is awfully hard to tell what is what in some of those.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
That is some of the most amazing work I have ever seen in my life. That to me is inspirational. That guy definitely has a lot of creativity.

·
Poorly Educated
4,912 Posts
Very cool. I think it would be awesome to be able to do that. Of course with my weird sense of humor I would probably paint a hole in the middle of a highway and watch as people approach in horror and lock up the brakes :b

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gumaro said:
theres alot of webpages out there with bunk stuff. are those paintings real or touched up by computer graphics?
Those are real paintings. He paints in a way that if they are viewed at a certain angle it appears to be 3 dimensional. If you look at the last pic it shows the painting at a different angle where it appears flat. It has to do with visual preception. Your brain is playing tricks on you that's all. These are real my friend.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Lonelyguy said:
Very cool. I think it would be awesome to be able to do that. Of course with my weird sense of humor I would probably paint a hole in the middle of a highway and watch as people approach in horror and lock up the brakes :b
Yes.........What a way to spend a Sunday afternoon;-))) :banana

1 - 14 of 14 Posts