Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
baby you're a lost cause
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an amazing physical transformation...

before

after loosing 400 lbs

after skin removal surgery

bulking up

·
Registered
38 Posts
wowee, did he work the fat off, with all that baggage it looks like liposuction. but gratz anyways thats one hell of an accomplishment.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am in awe of this guy's accomplishments. That's damned impressive.

Hm...makes me wonder if he got gastric bypass surgery. A friend of mine did, and her transformation was equally dramatic.

·
going hazy
8,724 Posts
I am in awe of this guy's accomplishments. That's damned impressive.

Hm...makes me wonder if he got gastric bypass surgery. A friend of mine did, and her transformation was equally dramatic.
Nope, he didn't. And just showing his before/after pics is missing the biggest part of the story. Even if you're not overweight, it's still an insanely inspirational story and I think a lot of people here can relate to him in ways. The guy was friendless, never left the house, had social anxiety, was suicidal etc. Basically, out of desperation, he emailed a health/nutrition personal trainer guy from the local news, and he became his friend and helped him lose all of that weight. Seriously, you've gotta watch the video.

"I felt like I deserved as much pain as possible if I was to kill myself, to burn myself, literally, in the desert... maybe people could hear my screams and hear all the despair that consumed me for all of those years."

=(

·
R.I.P. Do not contact.
1,905 Posts
Yeah, I recently saw this guy on a Discovery Channel special, which was oh-so-tastefully titled something like, The 600 Pound Virgin.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Thats really awesome!

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Wow, amazing! Thanks for posting this!

·
insert witty comment here
6,195 Posts
Yeah, in the last pic he looks quite attractive!

They didnt do a very good job aligning his nipples I think. Check out the second from last pic.

·
Registered
258 Posts
That's a great story! Thank you for sharing it.

·
:No Worries:
182 Posts
I am sure he doesn't mind the scars! Damn it I need to lose weight!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts