Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am in awe of this guy's accomplishments. That's damned impressive.

Hm...makes me wonder if he got gastric bypass surgery. A friend of mine did, and her transformation was equally dramatic.

·
going hazy
8,724 Posts
I am in awe of this guy's accomplishments. That's damned impressive.

Hm...makes me wonder if he got gastric bypass surgery. A friend of mine did, and her transformation was equally dramatic.
Nope, he didn't. And just showing his before/after pics is missing the biggest part of the story. Even if you're not overweight, it's still an insanely inspirational story and I think a lot of people here can relate to him in ways. The guy was friendless, never left the house, had social anxiety, was suicidal etc. Basically, out of desperation, he emailed a health/nutrition personal trainer guy from the local news, and he became his friend and helped him lose all of that weight. Seriously, you've gotta watch the video.

"I felt like I deserved as much pain as possible if I was to kill myself, to burn myself, literally, in the desert... maybe people could hear my screams and hear all the despair that consumed me for all of those years."

=(

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Wow, amazing! Thanks for posting this!

·
insert witty comment here
6,233 Posts
Yeah, in the last pic he looks quite attractive!

They didnt do a very good job aligning his nipples I think. Check out the second from last pic.

·
Registered
258 Posts
That's a great story! Thank you for sharing it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.