Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
LookingForMyLife
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.livinganxious.com/

you may have to sign in as a guest or make a quick account, but its really easy, and if you dont like, you can delete your account really easy.
and yea, i know alot of you are already members. these 2 sites are my favorite ones. the other one is just alot different and you can personalize your homepages with videos, playlists, pics, among other things, its reall cool.
my screen name is the same there....check it out, just no stalking..lol.

tell me what you think. later

·
LookingForMyLife
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I heard people are always deleting their accounts and starting new ones (a SA/paranoia thing, I'm guessing). Is that true?

Maybe I'll check it out.
you heard right. but its really a great place. its owned by the 2 former owners of this place. there are only around 700 or so members, but it can be a really supportive place as long as you get in with the right people. there is so much to do there. the forums arent as good yet, but we need more people to add to them.....instead of just me lol. i checked out your link. pretty sad:blank

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.