Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Check out line

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  tranquil_emotion 
Hey, I think there's nothing wrong with setting the money down and sliding it towards them. I do it all the time and haven't had any problems from the other person! In my opinion, I think that the cashiers don't think anything of it when you set the money on the counter for them. I don't set the money down on the counter for the as a result of SA specifically, but I do it sometimes if they're busy doing something and that way they can just take the money and not have to wait for me to hand it to them.

My point is though that there's nothing wrong with setting the money down for them to take it. :) I do it myself and no one has ever judged me for it ... normal people do it too, so try not to beat yourself up about that. I know it's easier said than done but the most important thing is that you did it, you made it through the checkout line! :clap :boogie :clap :boogie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.