Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
You can't control thoughts, and words and actions can be misinterpreted, and flirting some people do it unknowingly. Having an sexual contact(kissing and more) with someone else other than your partner would be cheating though.

·
Registered
28,013 Posts
Chatting with the opposite sex in a flirtatious way online could be considered cheating. One of my exes used to go into chat rooms and talk with women. I saw logs of the conversations. He would always ask them to turn on their webcam or to send him a photo. Not very cute.....

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Chatting with the opposite sex in a flirtatious way online could be considered cheating. ..
Two of my "exes" (well not really more "friends") used to chat with several guys, one of em told me she could date 2 or 3 right now :) Well it gave me a little sting to my heart but as I wasnt in a RS with them I got over it. At least both of em wanted to "bed me" (if this correct in English) also, so not a big deal. I guess if I were married or in a REAL serious RS it would bother me, too though...:no

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
Chatting with the opposite sex in a flirtatious way online could be considered cheating.
My ex started chatting with some guy on messenger a few months before the end (i only found out about it afterwards). She said it was harmless, but then she was giving me the cold shoulder around that time. A few months later they became bf and gf, so yes i guess i would classify it as cheating.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Cheating: The moment that the reason for your actions becomes to solicit a romantic response from someone other than your s/o.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts