Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
It used to be cool, then it was just a bunch of d***s, idk what it's like anymore.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I've heard about its reputation for lots of d***s haha, that's why I'm a bit hesitant to try it. Still might be helpful though I think, even if I have to put up with seeing some dicks every once in a while lol

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,364 Posts
I don't think I could even be bothered to try it given it's reputation, though I know you do sometimes see the odd really cool thing like that guy who did improvisational piano song pieces on it for a while. I've forgotten his name, he became really big online in general and started doing busking videos as well.

It'd probably be a better idea to find people off this forum to skype chat with, or maybe another forum.

·
6,040 Posts
Never used it. I think I entered Omegle once out of curiosity and was paired with two 14 y old. :D Even if I would have been paired with aliens I still would have had more things in common. Never entered again. I do not use any online chats or dating sites.

I have only used Skype for chatting. Not much in the past year. Nobody there anymore.:blank

By the way, speaking of Chatroulette and the exhibitionism there, it reminds me of this:

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Now I want to try out chatroulette again,apparently they're using a lot of anti-d*** technology that work.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Chatroulette is such a nice place. Everyone was offering me free sausage and eggs! Highly recommended for breakfast.
Now I want to try out chatroulette again,apparently they're using a lot of anti-d*** technology that work.
Anti-d*** technology sounds like the painful premise for a new sci-fi film.

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
I've had too much anxiety to try random chats. Every time I've thought about it I've chickened out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts