Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
No Love Lost
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in chat yesterday or the day before. But it won't connect now. I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything wrong since I'm mostly afk in there and just talk to a few people.

·
today's a beautiful day
2,217 Posts
yes.. its not workin man.. and im like gonna die now.. im addicted....
but maybe not..maybe ill go to sleep now then...because skype friends r dead rite now too... =(

·
Petrichor
128 Posts
Yeah, it wont connect for me either glad im not the only one I was worried I was banned

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
itscuzileftchat

Probably because people are ungrateful to the mods and admins of the site for the chat that we already have and want a new one. they're gunna make you appreciate it now. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL IT'S GONE *****.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Still not working for me. I get: "It appears you are on a mobile device or a computer that does not have flash." Except I'm not on a mobile device and my flash is up-to-date. Loading via HTML5 doesn't work either.

·
Soothsayer
4,756 Posts
Still not working for me. I get: "It appears you are on a mobile device or a computer that does not have flash." Except I'm not on a mobile device and my flash is up-to-date. Loading via HTML5 doesn't work either.
Hehe shiori it's down. I was trollin.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.