Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Sloth King
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not talking about the big chatrooms but the 1-1 chats that appear (or for me appeared) down right

Now it is just nothing, so no counter saying how many people are online

I'm probably overseeing something small but I can't figure out what is causing it, so any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

·
Smexy
3,551 Posts
It's missing for me too. I want to chat!

·
avui, no demà
3,117 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
866 Posts
Drew wrote a post about its removal:

Until we can address the various issues with CometChat chat bar (in the lower right corner of the site) I am going to remove it:
- Can't disable it completely so it doesn't appear
- Some messages not making it through
- Wrong about is online/offline
- I think one person mentioned that the sounds are annoying ;)

I'm sorry about the inconvenience, but I should have done it a while ago. If these it issues can't be address, then we'll look into implementing some other options that are out there (ArrowChat, 123FlashChatBar, etc.) Each of them have their problems. The 123FlashChatBar can really slow the site down, so again, it would need the option to disable it completely for people who don't want to use it or it's too slow for them.

Thanks for your understanding! :)

Drew

·
Banned
4,253 Posts
how are you supposed to chat now...?

·
Banned
5,393 Posts
Until we can address the various issues with CometChat chat bar (in the lower right corner of the site) I am going to remove it:
Was it really necessary to REMOVE it until those things are fixed? This sucks.

·
avui, no demà
3,117 Posts
bring it back either having fixed the client used or implementing a new system entirely.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Heh, heh! I noticed how the 'Views' have increased on the major forum topics - by 100+. I hope the chatbox gets fixed soon. :blank

·
Banned
4,253 Posts
so people on your list there's no way of talking to them? great update guys, well thought out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts