Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I went to the mall alone to meet a female friend by myself. Got horribly lost for an hour and a half and only spent a somewhat awkward 45 minutes with her before she had to leave. I then continued the punishment by going with another friend to meet up with some other people we knew to look for a party at their college. Since everyone was gone for labor day weekend we couldn't find one and just ended up hanging out. It was still a good experience though and I ended up getting a sense of how campus life is. Also people at college seem to be about 100xs nicer and down to earth then people in high school. I felt like I may just be ok when I start which was good. Next week I have a trip up to another friend of mine's college and I'm staying for the weekend. Which will expose me to more of college social life. Especially parties(its a huge party school) and all those anxieties that go with it for me because I've partied all of one times. Then the week after that I'm picking up two people and driving out to a concert about an hour and half away which will hopefully help me with my fear of driving. I'll probably just keep adding to this as college starts too hopefully it keeps helping.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts